Eternal Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to add pages to an eternal book of fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The inevitable loop of life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan Pratt
Admin/General of Army of Isrek
Ryan Pratt

The inevitable loop of life Empty
PostSubject: The inevitable loop of life   The inevitable loop of life EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 6:24 pm

I've been stalking my prey for three months. His name is Devante Freed, a rich noble and a supporter of the rebellion group, Gaia Nexus. From what was on the mission brief told me he was a tall, dark male, bald, scar on the left side of his jaw. When I take him out it will put a damper on Gaia's next move. I have recorded his schedule and allergies and such, committing them to memory. I currently sat on the roof opposite of the restaurant he was currently dining at. I could kill him now, but the only problem was that he was out in the open and I didn't have any ranged projectiles on me. Plus he was with his wife and kids. I am a murderer and cold, but I cannot have the lives of children on my hands. The only time I can think of a proper place and circumstances to kill him is tonight at his weekly fighting matches. He is sick and I would enjoy to slaughter him there. He pits the poor one on one against each other in a fight to the death. This man would pay for his crimes against the crown and the populus. I would make sure of it.
Back to top Go down
https://eternalstory.rpg-board.net
Loki Vinter

PostSubject: Re: The inevitable loop of life   The inevitable loop of life EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 6:50 pm

OOC: you are baiting the shit out of me...

I walked through the crowd of the weekly fighting matches. Devate, the sick bastard, sure knows how to draw a crowd, and a big score. If everything goes well tonight, my pockets will be lined with gold and various other riches, hell, I might even take a shot at the big man himself, he can spare a few coins. I might even jump in the ring, but fighting to the death really isn't my style.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Pratt
Admin/General of Army of Isrek
Ryan Pratt

PostSubject: Re: The inevitable loop of life   The inevitable loop of life EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 7:13 pm

God damn it the thief is here. Oh well as long as he doesn't recognize me I'll be alright. Now back to my mission. Devante was standing at the ring taking bets on his new fight. A thin boy about the size of a wheat stock was pitted against a bigger man who looked similar to a carriage. Devante wouldn't be an easy kill but tonight was my only option.
Back to top Go down
https://eternalstory.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The inevitable loop of life   The inevitable loop of life Empty

Back to top Go down

The inevitable loop of life
Page 1 of 1