Eternal Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to add pages to an eternal book of fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a thief's life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki Vinter

a thief's life Empty
PostSubject: a thief's life   a thief's life EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 1:28 am

I walked about the market, making my rounds. I love places like this, there is always a mark that doesn't realize they've been hit until they reach for their pocket. I bumped into a man that was walking toward me, I slipped my hand in his pocket and pulled out his coins, and apologized all in one quick motion. I ducked into an ally way and began to count my spoils.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Pratt
Admin/General of Army of Isrek
Ryan Pratt

a thief's life Empty
PostSubject: Re: a thief's life   a thief's life EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 7:00 pm

"That wasn't very nice. The poor man will be missing his coin." I said from a small distance away. I was leaning against the opposite wall of the thief. I stood up straight and meandered towards the man. "Are you going to apologize or will I have to return the coins myself." I'm not used to niceties but robbing a poor man blind wasn't high on my things to let slide.
Back to top Go down
https://eternalstory.rpg-board.net
Loki Vinter

a thief's life Empty
PostSubject: Re: a thief's life   a thief's life EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 1:40 am

I chuckled at the bravado of the guy approaching me. "Listen kid, if he didn't want it stolen, he wouldn't have left it free and beckoning me from his pocket," I said as I put my loot back in my pocket. "If you want to take it, come get it." I said as I took a fighter's stance.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Pratt
Ryan Pratt

a thief's life Empty
PostSubject: Re: a thief's life   a thief's life EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 6:05 pm

I smirked at the thief's underestimation. I swaggered towards him, my hands in my coat pockets. I decided if I wanted to kill him or not. It would be easy to, considering my weaponry. I carried my broadsword strapped to my back and the knife I picked up from my latest target, which was secured at the small of my back, concealed by my long coat but easy enough to get to. I looked him up and down, looking at the density of his muscles and more particularly his fighting stance. From the stance he took he looked like he knew what he was doing, might even be able to take me, but his foot placement was sloppy. Depending on how well he fights I might offer him a position in my ranks, possibly even one of my major general's. I took a quick sweep to his ankles to see his recovery, or even his counter.
Back to top Go down
Loki Vinter

a thief's life Empty
PostSubject: Re: a thief's life   a thief's life EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 6:43 pm

I watched his movement and saw that he was aiming for my feet. Idiot, fell for my trap. I quickly do a backflip and aim a kick for his face. if it connects it'll send him falling backward.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Pratt
Ryan Pratt

a thief's life Empty
PostSubject: Re: a thief's life   a thief's life EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 6:47 pm

I quickly grab his ankle and pull it to me as I twist my torso and send my elbow right to his nose. Good reaction time. He might be better than I thought.
Back to top Go down
Loki Vinter

a thief's life Empty
PostSubject: Re: a thief's life   a thief's life EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 6:53 pm

I held my face and noticed a little blood. This kid is better than I thought, I quickly skimmed the ally for anything to help me. I noticed a passing guard and smirked and tugged out a couple of nose hairs to bring a tear to my eye. "Please don't hurt me anymore, and take my money!" I shouted loudly and sadly so that the guard will hear and I'm sure he'd think I was getting mugged.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Pratt
Ryan Pratt

a thief's life Empty
PostSubject: Re: a thief's life   a thief's life EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 6:57 pm

Good he doesn't know who I am. I quickly take his neck into my arm to cut off oxygen. "Get your sorry ass over here and arrest this man." I say to the guard, opening my coat to reveal my rank as general.
Back to top Go down
Loki Vinter

a thief's life Empty
PostSubject: Re: a thief's life   a thief's life EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 6:59 pm

Well, that plan didn't work. I gasp for air a little bit before grabbing his arm curling my body over it and twisting as I kick for his face.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Pratt
Ryan Pratt

a thief's life Empty
PostSubject: Re: a thief's life   a thief's life EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 7:09 pm

I take the shot as my head snaps back. Then I kicked him forward straight into the two guards standing at the opening of the alley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a thief's life Empty
PostSubject: Re: a thief's life   a thief's life Empty

Back to top Go down

a thief's life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Story :: Locations :: Human Locations :: Freska Town-
Jump to: